METHODS AND TOOLS
Engineering and Innovation
All the services offered include, as a first phase of work, the knowledge of customer needs, acquisition brief, so as to provide the best solutions for the required requirements.
Subsequently, the project is carried out or the test plan is drawn up, if it is a test request, in full compliance with current legislation.
The phases for the performance of each Service are indicated below.
Each project requires the development of two-dimensional models. To this end Carbon Mind has equipped itself with solid modeling tools, with surfaces and able to elaborate executive drawings and structural calculations (simulations).
- Siemens Simcenter 3D
- PTC Creo Parametric
- PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling
For two-dimensional models, in particular for drawing up department and / or factory floor plans, the company also makes use of DraftSight.
“Full scale” test portal
- Point of application of the variable force from 0 to 1,600 mm
- Attuatore 1: Max forza 50 kN, corsa 150 mm
- Actuator 1: Max force 50 kN, stroke 150 mm
- Movement sensors with infinite resolution
- National Instruments PCI acquisition system